Machu Picchu-Ticket
Kaufen Sie Ihre Tickets sicher und schnell
DE USD  
Page 1 of 11
BOOKING REQUEST
Anna
04. Jan 2017, 14:57

Dear Sir/Madame,

I want to book 4-day trek for group of 15 people on 21st of March. But first I have some important questions.

If we'll book a private trek, the price is going to be 635$ for each person, am I right?

Is it possible to add a few more people to our group a little bit later?

Do you arrange transfer from the airport to the chosen hotel and to the start point of the trek? And then from the end point back to the hotel?

We will have two team leaders going with us. Does yor company have some special offers with price in such situations?

Waiting for your answer as soon as possible!! Thank you and Happy New year!

-- Best regards, Anna

Antwort
Re: BOOKING REQUEST
04. Jan 2017, 15:16

Dear Anna,

Thank you for contacting us and for your interest in our services. To answer your questions:

- If we'll book a private trek, the price is going to be 635$ for each person, am I right? Yes, that is correct. The deposit is paid online while booking and the balance in cash at our agency in Cusco upon arrival.

- Is it possible to add a few more people to our group a little bit later? Yes, _but only if there are enough spaces left and after payment of the deposit for the persons you add._ We would have to add the person(s) manually and not through our website because the group price will not automatically apply for separate bookings. Also, notice that we cannot secure spaces without a final booking (name and payment). Please notice too that no changes apply and there are no refunds for confirmed bookings.

- Do you arrange transfer from the airport to the chosen hotel and to the start point of the trek? And then from the end point back to the hotel? Yes, transfer from the airport to your hotel only on arrival. And from your hotel to the start point of the trek too. For the return, we take you back to Cusco, to a centra square.

- We will have two team leaders going with us. Does your company have some special offers with price in such situations? No, prices are per person, no special conditions for anybody, not even team leaders, because for the Inca trail, team leaders are our guides. Your team leaders are just tourists for the Ministry of Culture for the trek.

Should you need anything else, feel free to contact us anytime. Please notice that we answer all emails in a 24 period of time. We got your first message too, since it is the same we reply both here.

Thank you and Happy New Year from the Inca-Trail.com Team!!

Kind regards,

Antwort
TS1WG1WE www.yandex.ru
TS1WG1WE www.yandex.ru
20. Feb 2020, 05:50

TS1WG1WE www.yandex.ru

Antwort
Page 1 of 11

*: